Our Breakfast Club is now up and running again to support parents with their wraparound care arrangements. It is open every day from 8am and offers a freshly prepared snack and a range of fun activities. Each session costs £3 and sessions can be booked using the form below.
Important Information about the breakfast club.
1. Breakfast Club runs from 7.45am to 8.45am.
2. At 8.45, children will be taken to the playground with Mrs Carrino.
3. If your child arrives early they will not be allowed into breakfast club or school until 7.45am.
4. Breakfast may include: Toast with a selection of spreads, cereal, fruit and milk.
5. Breakfast is stopped being served at 8.30am.
6. The cost of breakfast club is £3.00 per child; payment is required at the beginning of every half term but there is flexibility to book last minute depending on numbers.
7. Breakfast club is held in the school hall, where a selection of games, toys, puzzles etc will be there for your children to play with.
8. Children should go straight to the hall where Mrs Morrison will take a register.
If you would like your child to attend please complete the booking form for next Half Term. We would appreciate if you could return this to us as soon as possible.
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.