This page is dedicated to providing information in relation to Covid-19. Below are copies of all correspondence sent to parents/carers and specific links to online guidance and advice.
As we are nearing the re-opening of all our schools, if you need any help or support, please contact your Academy Head initially, they will discuss the actions their school has in place and how it will impact on your child.
Thank you for supporting us and Stay Safe
- Feedback and marking for Interactive learning.
- RAA01 Harbertonford risk assessment Jan 20.
- Parent letter new lockdown 4.1.21.pdf
- Bounce back curriculum October 2020.
- Symptoms flow chart.
- Parent Letter 14 July.pdf
- Letter to parents 18.5.20.
- Corona - letter to parents 11.5.20.
Please click on the links below for documents produced by our Inclusion and Improvement Hub to support Well-being and Mental Health during this difficult time. More guidance and YouTube videos are available on their Facebook page @inclusionhubdevon
Please see below Trust Policies introduced for Covid-19
The Link Academy Trust schools will follow guidance in these documents and use a range of protective measures to create the safest environments we can to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- Covid19 Policy.pdf
- First Aid - Information for Schools.pdf
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Children Covid-19.pdf
- Safer Working Practice.pdf