The wearing of school uniform is actively encouraged, fostering an identity with and pride in the school. Children should be encouraged to be clean, smart and presentable at all times.
Jumpers, cardigans, fleece jackets and PE shirts are available from school and an order form can be found below.
Children are encouraged to wear:
- Navy sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece. Either bearing the school logo or plain.
- Grey skirt, pinafore or trousers.
- White Polo Top.
- White socks or navy tights.
- Sensible and smart black shoes (not long boots)
- Summer dress with blue check.
- Sun hats should be worn in the Summer
- Sensible strapped sandals may be worn with white socks during the Summer, but should be sturdy and not ”flip-flops”.
The school offers a PE kit that can be purchased. Children will need the following PE kit (in a named bag) in school at all times:
SCHOOL BAGS AND DRINKS BOTTLES
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Red P.E t-shirt
- Navy shorts
Book Bags and PE bags should be in school every day. We encourage pupils to bring a drink of water - please ensure it is child friendly and easily sealed to avoid leakage.
PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS OF CLOTHING ARE CLEARLY MARKED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME - Lost property will be returned to the owner if clearly marked, otherwise items are stored in the lost property box.
No jewellery to be worn in school, with the exception of a wristwatch (preferably analogue but if digital then no cameras or video capabilities are allowed). If ears are pierced small plain studs only which should be covered or removed for PE.